Author: Dr. Taqi Hashmi, Adnan Malik
Publisher: Al-Hidaayah Publishing & Distribution (2011 Sixth Edition)
Pages: 44 Binding: Paperback w/ Tassel
Description from the publisher:
The Essential Hajj Companion Every Pilgrim Should Have!
This 3" x 5" wire-bound (spiral) book with tassel cord is handy when travelling on the Hajj. It is a step by step, practical, complete, and unique guide to the Hajj and Umrah.
- Arabic transliteration of duas (supplications)
- Adjustable travel cord and wire-bound flip page format
- Easily held in one hand
- Splash proof pages with field tested designs
- Easy to understand, positive instructions, and easy to read Arabic
- Safety, health, and travel tips
- Fully cross referenced
- Hajj Ministry procedures explained and unique diagrams
- Makkah map and Color coded pages
- Compatible with the 4 Madhabs and according to the Qur'an and Sunnah
- Makes a terrific gift for someone you know going on the Hajj!
Performing the Hajj is one of the blessed pillars every able Muslim man or woman must perform at least once in their lifetime. For many pilgrims, knowing the prerequisites, steps to perform, supplications to recite, and other components of the Hajj can be a bit confusing and overwhelming.
From our years of offering Hajj products, we've found this particular Hajj book to be amongst the most handy in learning and applying the obligatory and recommended aspects of Hajj to the everyday pilgrim.