Author: Shahada Sharelle Haqq
Publisher: Tughra Books ()
Pages: 68 Binding: Hardcover
Description from the publisher:
Wolves, snakes, horses, cows, sheep, fish and dogs are just a few of the animals that feature in the stories of the prophets in the Holy Qur'an. God even gave one prophet the special and unique gift of being able to understand and communicate with animals, birds and insects. Other animals, such as bees, spiders, moths, donkeys and lions don't feature in stories but they are used to teach us a lesson and they each have a special mention in the Holy Qu'ran. In this book, we have collected together some of those short lessons and longer stories for you to enjoy.
- Unique layout, 31 total chapters
- Each 1-5 page chapter highlights different animals featured in stories of the Propehts in the Qur'an
- Full of vivid illustrations and fascinating stories
- Makes an excellent daily night-time read for kids
- Written & illustrated by American Muslimah Shahada Sharelle Abdul-Haqq
Shahada Sharelle Abdul Haqq is an illustrator for children's books and a member of the founding team of Huntsville Islamic Academy, Huntsville, Alabama. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree She is the author of bestselling title Stories of the Prophets in the Holy Our'an. Sharelle is a member of the PanÂ American Montessori Society.