Author: Permanent Committee of Scholars, Saudi Arabia
Publisher: Al-Hidaayah Publishing and Distribution (2002)
Pages: 109 Binding: Paperback
Description from the publisher:
This book is a comprehensive collection of rulings regarding the Book of Allah, issued by some of the most reputable scholars of this age. Within the pages of this book you will find answers to issues such as:
• Can you recite the Quran as a group?
• Is it allowed to kiss the Quran?
• Is it necessary to be in a state of wudu whilst reciting the Quran?
• Is it permissible to pray behind someone who recites incorrectly?
• What is the ruling on decorating the walls with posters that contain verses of the Quran?
• Can you recycle pages of the Quran?
• Can you take the Quran into the bathroom?
• May a woman recite the Quran while she is menstruating?