Author: Goodword Books (2007)
Publisher: Goodword Books (2007)
Pages: 28 Binding: 28 Flashcards in a Box
Description from the publisher:
Children have a tremendous capacity for expanding their knowledge, especially during their first six years. That's when they are most eager to learn new things and learning and playing with flash cards is an excellent way to satisfy their natural curiosity. Arabic Alphabet Flash Cards have many special features that improve on the traditional flash card, so you can take full advantage of your child's instinctive leaning abilities.
* Build your Arabic vocabulary using these flash cards.
* Cards are rich in sights and come with the English transliteration with each letter.
* Learning is reinforced with full-color illustrations.
* Cards are thick and durable -- children love to play with them again and again.
* Appropriate for ages 4 and above