Not Applicable Publisher:
Dar-Al-Ma'rifa (2005) Pages:
Hardcover Description from the publisher:
Color Coded Tajweed Rules with French translation and transliteration
- Traduction par Professeur Muhammad Hamidullah.
- Utilise la couleur pour indiquer le tajwid
Hardback Qur'an featuring French translation with Arabic text.
The idea behind the Color Coded Tajweed Holy Quran:
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran.
This had enabled us to classify these letters within three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembrance of Tajweed rules, they are:
1. The letters which requires expanded vocalization: we used red color to highlight these letters.
2. The letters which is nasalized: these letters are green in color.
3. The dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters- echoing sound- (qualquala), while the letters which are written but are not pronounced are gray in color.
The reader will very easily get used to reciting the Quran by using colors just as he got used to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights.
By engaging in this sublime act, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of Holy Quran