Author: Ad-Duha Institute
Publisher: Ad-Duha Institute (2011)
Pages: 60 Binding: Paperback 5.5 x 8.5 x 0.25"
Description from the publisher:
The “A Child’s Tafseer” series covers the tafseer (explanation) of suwaar (chapters) of Juz Tabarak (29th part of the Qur’aan). These books are recommended for 2nd-4th Grade. Each book covers one complete surah (chapter) and features:
• Special facts about the surah that make it unique
• Arabic text of the entire surah
• Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
• English translation of every ayah
• Simplified Tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
• Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
• One sentence summary of what the surah is about
• Review section at the end of each book
• Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah
• Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!