Publisher/Manufacturer: Desi Doll Company
Product specifications: Wooden Sound Puzzle - includes 2 AAA Batteries
Item type: Wooden Sound Puzzle
Use your Second Phonics Puzzle to learn about 'digraphs'
'Digraphs' are simply 2 letters grouped together to make one unit of sound
Replace the pieces to hear:
- the sound of the 'digraph' e.g. "ai", "ee", "ie"
- a word that contains the 'digraph' e.g. "train", "bee", "pie"
- a fun sound associated with that word and picture e.g. "train whistle", "buzzing bee"
- encourages children to recognize and learn the sounds of the 'digraphs'
- encourages listening skills
- enhances vocabulary and simple word formation using both puzzles
- encourages hand eye co-ordination
A fun way to build on basic pure phonics learning the 'digraphs'
Suitable for children 3+ years
Made from quality wood
Includes 2xAAA batteries
Comes with a Parents/Teachers guide
You will be amazes at the learning possibilities by using both Phonic Sound Puzzles together.
Why not use both puzzles together to encourage children to build simple words like those in the puzzle e.g. "train", "bee", "star", "sheep" and many more